Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween

Happy Birthday to L4 and Haley! We are glad they are part of our family!

Pictures

The boys got to dress up and go to 4 different Halloween parties this week. Two involved candy which tickled them pink. We attended the celebration party of our friends’ son’s adoption. Underfoot and K2 got to play in a jumping house, and Underfoot took a swing at a pinata. He didn’t exactly know that one is to dive the candy. The next was the Joy School Halloween party. At the end of the day, they did a performance of 3 songs. Underfoot liked “The Mean Old Witch Song” the best, and I liked the Joy School theme song the best “I Got Joy.” We attended a book club dress up too!

L4 has been working a lot at home and work. From the brick we received last weekend, L4 has started a BBQ/fire pit area. He spent most of the evening digging, smoothing, and laying brick. It will be lovely when we finish the project. At work there is a critical deadline coming so L4 is spending many hours at work to meet this deadline. We are grateful he has work.

Underfoot and I craved a pumpkin from the one of the giant pumpkins we grew. K2 is developing his speech every day. He says a lot of words. We are working on please and thank you.

I returned to the ENT Doctor for a check up on the growth in my neck. There hasn’t been any change.

We attended the “Trunk-or-Treat” at church last night. K2 went as Aslan from the Narnia Book Series and Underfoot a pirate. L4 and I dressed up as a hilly billy couple. I even blackened out a tooth or three. Underfoot has caught on to what Trick or Treating is and will look forward to the adventures next year.

In November, I have decided host a “30 Days of Pie” challenge on my blog. I will be posting a different pie recipe every day. I will giveaway prizes though out the month. Let me know what you think and enter to win. We will still be having the pie party...just in case you were worried.

No comments: