Monday, September 14, 2009

Peaches

L4 presented the results of his work on Friday. He has been putting in many hours to be ready. He felt very successful after he gave the information.

Underfoot wore big boy underwear and used the potty multiple times this week. We were very excited and so was he at first. We even bought him more underwear. Underfoot stopped wanting to use the potty after a couple days. So it was a brief taste of what will come!

For Labor Day, we labored outside and cleaned house. This is our corn before we pulled it out.
Yesterday we made pesto from our basil plants and canned peaches for home storage. The Utah peaches were delicious. It is what I grew up eating from Brigham City.

We continue to plug away at school. I think that I want more immediate results and struggle when Underfoot doesn’t want to do it. He is an enthusiastic 2 year old. What more could we want!

He's just taking a break.

K2 continues to bring us smiles. He likes to be tickled and smiles when his brother talks with him or gives him hugs or kisses.


We hope that you are well and that you know that God is watching over you and loves you very much.

2 comments:

Kris said...

I wish my kids would curl up on a chair & take a break! Enjoy that while it lasts!

Rachel said...

The corn picture is perfect, a good measurement of success when it's bigger than the neighbor kids. You continue to impress me with your obedience and faithfulness. Thank you for the lesson in canning. I ate the entire peach pie myself :)