Tuesday, January 31, 2017

It's Coming Together.

A local model train club meets every Tuesday. Sweetheart took the boys, and they had a lot of fun. Sweetheart pulled out his Grandpa's train, the one he had as a little boy, to show the boys about how it would work. They were fascinated about the model train coupler.

In the world of Boy Scouting, Sweetheart and Underfoot continue in their perspective troop and pack units. I was asked to be the Assistant Cub Master. (In case your wondering, my training is done.) We will have to wait for Hurricane to join us at the beginning of the summer.

I've also been working with the troop on Citizenship in the Community. The dermatologist punched out the worrisome cells and then gave me 5 stitches. My hope is that Sweetheart will take the stitches. She called yesterday and said that I'm in the clear.

Our ward holds a baptism informational meeting for the 7 year olds in the congregation. Hurricane would like to be baptized and plans are being made for the end of May.

We have hung pictures
and The Proclamation,
had a radon system installed, and with the radon system the basement foundation was sealed with polyurethane.

Our grapevine wreath that we brought has been put into use with a new Valentine-ish wreath.

Be Well.

They wanted to snuggle.

I sang in a quartet. The necklace is from my sister.
It's the first good picture of me in a long time.

Homemade Pecan-Chocolate-Coconut Empanadas

Happy Chinese New Year!

A view of the front door.

No comments: