Monday, September 28, 2015

Campfire and Lost Tooth

Hurricane lost his first tooth. His goal was to lose it at school so he could get a tooth treasure box.
I came at the end of the day and encouraged the tooth to leave his mouth so he could meet his goal.

I attended another continuing education class. It wasn't as exciting as the one a week before. The topic was anxiety in children and adolescents.

Saturday was the first meeting for LDS General Conference with the Women's Meeting. I really enjoyed the messages shared and the hope that they give to me.

Underfoot participated in a Cub Scout den campfire. He taught "I Stuck My Head In A Little Skunk's Hole" to the group. There were skits, jokes, and a roving story. They roasted marshmallows at the end to make s'mores.
 This was a family event. Hurricane was thrilled to participate in the Cub Scouts. He wants to every week that Underfoot goes.

The school met their reading goal and were given a day to dress up as a superhero. The boys made their own symbols made out of duct tape and wore them on their shirts.



Be Well.

No comments: