Sunday, May 17, 2015

Slow Week

School is winding up this coming week. I wonder where the school year went. This week will be full of lots of celebrations and the beginning of summer.
Hurricane and Underfoot both brought home really nice cards from school. Underfoot adapted a story that was written like "If you give a Mouse a Cookie" instead "If you give a Mom a Muffin." The Mom in the story sits down to have a cup of coffee. Underfoot crossed out all the coffees and wrote in milk. Hurricane gave me a card and then he made me a Lego castle which he destroyed after showing it to me.

We went to the temple with our ward. Sweetheart helped out a coworker who locked himself out of the building a few weeks ago. Ed, the coworker, asked if he could take Sweetheart and I out to supper as a thank you. Ed picked a really nice steakhouse, and he ordered each of us 28 oz Porterhouse steak. We had such a great time, and I didn't have to cook supper for Mother's day.
I got a 2nd opinion on my ankle. The doctor shared with me the MRI report. I have some tendonitis in my ankle and not arthritis. He also said that if I am gentle and build up I will be able to run again. That was super exciting for all of us to hear.

This last week was very quiet.
Be Well.

No comments: