Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Quiet Week

Last week was rather quiet. We got into the routine of being in school in the mornings. Homework hasn't really started.

Sweetheart - On Saturday, he helped a man put in a cement footer under his gate.
He thought it was a good idea and put a footer in under our gate.
We marked it with our hand prints.

Mama - As the Cub Chair, I meet with new boys about Cub Scouting with the Cub Master. We have 5 new boys in July. That's a busy month for Cub Scouting. Another silly think I did also came off a ladder too fast and hit the door knob with my backside. After all the physical therapy I thought I had busted my tailbone again. Ice is the greatest friend in the world, and after 2 days, I felt much better. I don't think I broke or moved it.

Underfoot and Hurricane - They enjoyed swimming the hot tub of our adopted grandparents, the Gravely family, for family home evening on Monday. We got some bananas from the ward's Pioneer Day celebration and needed to make something with them.
We 5x the recipe (a lot of bananas) and made a bunch of banana muffins that have been enjoyed as snacks. The boys set up a train track.
They put the farm at one end and the Little People Castle at the other end. They would then ship food to the castle and take visitors to the farm.  They were invited to the baptism of 2 of their friends on Saturday. 
 
Here are pictures of boys just because I can add them.
Hurricane


 Underfoot

Be well.