Sunday, September 30, 2012

September 30

Hurricane says, "Dear Good Friends. We played at Aunt Merris' house. I got to eat some nuts. I went swimming. In nursery today at church we played outside and picked up pine cones. I didn't get to bring the pine cones home." Hurricane also decided that he likes to wear pull-ups instead of underwear because going to the bathroom cuts into play time. It takes too much time to stop and use the bathroom. Two steps forward with the potty and one HUGE step back. His cousin, C, patted Hurricane's belly while we were visiting and said, "You are a cute little man." He is a little man in many ways. He has crossed the threshold from being a baby to being a big boy. He doesn't fit in our laps any more.

Underfoot said, "Dear Family and Friends, I love you. You are fun to play with. I like you. I am on fall break. For fall break you cannot go to school. We went to Aunt M's house and had a good time there. I swam. I came home. I went to the Desert Museum. I went and helped my Mom at baskets and I'm super strong." Since we are on a modified school calendar we have a 3 week fall break. We went on vacation see Aunt Merris after having a birthday lunch with a friend. The boys played and played and played and didn't want to go to sleep.

As mentioned above, we went to M's house (Sweetheat's sister) to help do some family history.On the way, I sold my old bike. While in Phoenix area we went to lunch, shopped a little, went to an Institute class, and swam. We liked having a swimming pool. We returned home to see Sweetheart before he went to a BSA Wood Badge course. Sweetheart stayed home and worked many, many hours to guard his precious time off. We helped him pack. A comedy of errors happened when Sweetheart couldn't find his Class A Scout shirt that he had used the weekend before on a camp out. It turns out that we still haven't found the shirt and he borrowed another shirt from someone else. He spent 3 days learning between an outdoor and class room settings. He came home exhausted with a quite the beard stubble.

We truly enjoyed going to the Desert Museum on Friday. I finished a few more details on the bathroom that I painted last weekend. Saturday evening I attended the General Relief Society broadcast. I hope to have a lot of things done before this coming Thursday's surgery.

Be well

No comments: