Monday, January 30, 2012

January 29

Hurricane
Source
  • I just went to church. I went to my class. I played with toys and eat. I played on the grass.
  • Hurricane got hit with a toy car that cut below his eye. He handled it well and wasn't angry for long.
  • He is trying to dress himself often. He will get on his own pajamas and take off his clothes.
  • When Hurricane doesn't want to do something, he will say, "My Grandma says I don't have to do it." I think that both his Grandmas would say he needs to do it even if he doesn't want to try.
Underfoot
Source
  • I did my ABCs. I practiced doing stuff that Donald Duck does. (We checked out Donald Duck from the library.) I went to church. I saw my teacher that is in my class now. I did my own thing that I wanted to.
  • Underfoot is starting to rhyme out loud. He also really likes to do a math game on-line.
  • We found at the library a compilation of Thomas the Train stories. Underfoot is very happy to listen and make sure we read them. I think he likes the quiet time for the end of the day.
Wendy
Source
  • My neighbor took me to Market on the Move. It is a group of people that rescue produce and share with community for a donation. A participant gathers 60 pounds of produce for the $10 donation. I got 50 pounds of Roma tomatoes and 10 pounds of shredded carrots. We made sauce last night with the tomatoes and ate carrot cake tonight. Tomorrow we will have carrot chowder. The produce is near the end of its life and needs to be used quickly. (Yes Uncle Eric - I will finish the saucing tomorrow by canning it. I guess I really do like it.)
  • I also started to take piano lessons. I will take one every 3 weeks. My hope is that I will increase my skills, have music in our home, and improve how I teach students.
Sweetheart
  • As an 11 year old BSA scout assistant leader, Sweetheart gets the opportunity to go on camp outs. He went Friday and Saturday. The 5.6 mile hike was more challenging than he anticipated. Sweetheart didn't sleep.
  • Sweetheart gave a talk today. He talked about how we can go to the rescue and through love let people know they are important.

No comments: